(9) I always get to be the chaperone on field trips. Lucky me.
(8) I can sleep in on rainy mornings. (Okay, I wrote that before my last two babies were born- no more sleeping in for Mom now.)
(7) My pajamas are sometimes my work uniform until noon. Shhh!
(6) The teacher-student ratio can’t be beat!
(5) I can kiss the school principal in the faculty lounge. ♥
(4) Integrating God in our school lessons is always encouraged.
(3) I do not have to stay up late at night helping my children study for tests and complete homework assignments.
(2) I have the opportunity to instill the love of learning.
(1) I am the recipient of hugs and kisses all day long.
Also, check out my son's post on Reasons to Homeschool.