Here are some creative story starters for St. Patrick's Day that I have used in the classroom and with my own kids at home:
- If you caught a leprechaun, what would you wish for? What does he look like?
- What do you think you would find at the end of a rainbow?
- There was a leprechaun that forgot where he hid the pot of gold.
- I woke up one morning and the world was green.
- There was a leprechaun who lost his magical powers.
- List step-by-step directions on how to set up a leprechaun trap and then build it. Send me a comment if you catch him. My kids have been trying to catch him for years!
Click on images below for some
more story starters from Classroom Jr.
For more St. Patrick's Day activities, click HERE and then SCROLL DOWN to see all the posts.