What if you and your children could have more time pursuing your passions?
With chasing two active toddlers and homeschooling three older children, I still found time to pursue my passions. I often get asked how in the world do I find the time to do it all. After teaching for twenty years and receiving lots of God's amazing grace, I have learned over 100 simple teaching tips that have dramatically shortened my children's homeschool day. These tips have also directly impacted my teaching to make it a much more effective process. Now my family is able to spend more time focusing on our passions.
This is why I am thrilled to share my latest book, Simplify Your Homeschool Day: Shorten Your Day, Sweeten Your Time. In this book, you will learn:
- Practical tips that can save you hours of teaching, planning, and grading each week;
- Effective communication techniques that can eliminate frustration and dramatically impact your child's learning;
- When you should enlist help;
- Creative learning strategies that can be applied on the go; and
- How to pursue your own passions.
These time-saving tips will increase your child's enjoyment of learning by reducing the time it takes him to complete school work without decreased learning. Put some extra time back into your day right away!
I invite you to enter your email to subscribe to weekly updates filled with FUN and creative teaching tips. I will even email you a special gift that your whole family will enjoy! Look for it in your confirmation email.